Julie makes a darn good breakfast sandwich. The picture doesn’t do it justice.
Serve this sandwich with some fruit on the side. You have yourself a easy and deliciously filling breakfast!
- Whole wheat English muffin, toasted
- Avocado, mashed
- Tomato, sliced
- Egg or egg whites
- Nummy cheese – she used a soft cheddar with carmelized onion (found at Trader Joe’s)
- Cook the eggs just like you would scrambled eggs.
- Toast the English muffins
- Assemble the sandwich. Be generous with the avocado – it makes everything stick together!